Tuesday, August 29, 2006

State Fair Redux

The lure of the State Fair was too strong. I had to go back. Mama Grouch and The Creep joined Jackson and me for what we thought was to be a morning of animals and crafts at the Fair yesterday - it turned into an 8.5 hour walkathon for the Moms! Sore feet, full tummies (yes, I had the pickles again...but that's it until next year, I swear!), and good memories.

Fair goodies: an awesome t-shirt and $4 Icelandic Lopi yarn!

Jackson checks out one HUGE pumpkin.

Someone actually made a SOCK MONKEY DRESS! From the Creative Arts Bldg. The boys didn't give us much time to ooh and aah, but I did get to snap a photo (for your viewing pleasure!).

Self-explanatory cuteness. (If you look really close, you can see Jackson's first tooth coming in on the bottom row!)

No comments: