Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pumpkins and Socks

Just a quick post before popping off to bed tonight to share a few adorable photos of Jackson with you, my dear readers of yogurt & granola. We went to Emma Krumbee's Apple Orchard today but we spent way more time with the pumpkins than the apples. (I confessed my pumpkin love here, in case you missed it.) What a gorgeous fall day!

Sitting on a pumpkin pile with the wind blowing in his hair
Jackson enjoying a teething biscuit on the grass (and me in a hand-knit sweater, but I knit it before I started keeping track of yarns and patterns so I can't tell you anything about it, except that it was knit all in one piece which I loved - no seams!).
The Family Photo from the Pumpkin Patch - we must have thought something was really funny...Jackson's even clapping! (It must have been something Grama said, she was taking the photo!)
I finished one sock! It only took me five days (there's only so much knitting you can do with a baby crawling around) and I am pleased with the result. On to sock #2 before Socktoberfest is over!

2 comments:

LaVerna said...

Gorgeous!Can't wait to see it's twin.

Anonymous said...

C
Those are so cute...way to go!
Has the big old box I *finally* sent get to you yet???