Friday, April 13, 2007

love, friday

Love my niece, Gigi. Love that she's moving to Ohio this weekend with her Mom and Dad so she can be closer to her siblings, Faith, Miriam and Sky. Love Faith, Miriam and Sky.

















Love my nephew Tommy who lives close-by and we saw on Easter. Love that he's really working on crawling.
















Love watching two boys try to work a yarn ball winder. Love that (so far) they can't.
















Love that Jackson finally fell asleep this afternoon, after going through many, many tissues for his drippy nose and taking some Tylenol to help with his fever. Love that he slept for two hours (in his crib) and woke up happy. Love the sounds my kid makes while sleeping.
















Love that my kid loves his dinner so much that he gets pizza all over his face.
















Love Google Reader. Love that I am now on top of my blog reading habits and won't miss this or this or this...

Love that I'll be boarding the Empire Builder tomorrow morning at 7:30 to visit Chicago with two knitting girlfriends. Love that we're going without our kids and husbands. Love that we're not allowing ourselves to bring Veggie Booty. Love that we'll have chocolate, Brie, chocolate, grapes, chocolate, ciabatta and some chocolate on the train. Love that we will all be able to sleep through the night for the first time in over a year. Love that my bag will contain yarn, knitting and more yarn instead of diapers and animal crackers. Love that Chicago has many, many yarn stores and many, many bars.















love, friday

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE CHICAGO! Now that I will be in Columbus, I can easily meet you there for a fun weekend in the future!
Missy :)

Chris said...

Oh, have a great weekend! Sounds like an absolute blast.

Laura said...

Have a great time!

vintagechica said...

Love Jackson in those overalls!!! Have a wonderful time in Chi-town. You know, Im only 20 minutes from you right?

Cloudberry said...

Hope you'll have a great weekend! I could give a lot to have a full night sleep...

Rebecca said...

What sweet adorable faces! Brings back memories! And I LOVE that you LOVE so many things! How refreshing to read a happy positive post.

Gin said...

love your niece and hephew too, even though I have yet to see them in person! hope you had an awesome weekend away:)

Anonymous said...

What fun! Hope you had a (chocolate) blast and that (chocolate) fun was had by all! Wish I was closer, too... =(

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fantastic trip!