• Love the first day of Buy Nothing Summer...so far, so good.
• Love Jackson's new summer buzz. Love the face that he makes while sampling sugar snap peas from the downtown Farmer's Market.
• Love watching Jackson play and explore at the big new library downtown. Love that Jackson looks so much like his Daddy with his new buzz - still has my eye structure, but the rest is all Dad.
• Love visiting Daddy at work for a mid-morning snack.
• Love listening to the "Sticks & String" podcast - it's worth it just to hear this Australian bloke say "pattern." Love the accent.
• Love the anticipation of our first camping trip with Jackson this weekend, even though we're a bit worried about soggy weather.
• Love the Ravenclaw sock that I've knit for my Hogwarts Sock Swap spoilee. Love starting right in on sock #2.
• Love the Bell Museum of Natural History and so appreciated the tour that Curator Don Luce did for a group of folks from my church last night. Love that even though I worked there for a decade and had lunch with Don on most of those days, I still learned new things about the dioramas, natural history art and Minnesota animals.
• Love having contests on my blog! Love announcing that Sprite wins the turtle contest with the correct guess of 10 turtles pictured in the marsh.
(Details: Sprite was selected from the eight correct guesses with the help of a random number generator. [Love clicking the random number generator over and over and over just to see what will come next...] I will post a photo showing the circled turtles soon, now I'm madly packing for the camping trip! Sprite, send your addy to yogurtandgranola AT gmail DOT com for your winnings: chocolate-y, fiber-y goodness...)