• Loved celebrating our anniversary at Minnehaha Falls with the Urban Farmgirls and Tour Guide Rebecca (a.k.a. Dr. Geology). Love the warm wishes and congratulatory comments from my dear readers!
• Love going to free wading pools with Jackson. Love summer.
• Love playing peek-a-boo with Jackson and my old cowgirl hat. Love that he carries the hat around and *has* to have it on his head for most of the day (not sure why my 16-month-old's head almost fits into an adult-sized hat?).
• Love whipping up a new "Elf" hat from Charmed Knits for a sweet new baby that we get to meet on Saturday. Recognize the yarn? Love Buy Nothing Summer. (Picture it on a sweet newborn head, all round and smooth. The top bunches out into four corners - so cute. Jackson's monkey had to sit in for this photo since Jackson's head is WAY too big for this teeny hat!)
• Love planning for a camping trip with friends this weekend.
• Love going almost a week without driving the car at all, in favor of biking or walking - including groceries and errands. (We could have made it a full week if the air quality wasn't so dangerous today - the Kid needed milk!)
• Love pear and granola muffins and can't wait to make more...they don't seem to be lasting long in this house.