• Love this apple. Love following Jackson's lead and taking a bite of it and making "mmmm" munching noises just like him. Love that Jackson now plays pretend.
• Love a kid in motion. Love the blue sky on a beautiful fall morning.
• Love touching the handiwork of my late Aunt, even if it's just seams and end-weaving. Love that she lives on through her knitting.
• Love getting yarn in the mail, even if it isn't for me and I have to ship it off to my sister for Gigi's pinwheel sweater. Love that my copy of Elizabeth Zimmermann's "Knitting Workshop" came in the same box.
• Love taking the train downtown with Jackson late on a Friday afternoon for a library visit, stopping for coffee/apple juice on the steps, spontaneously picking up Daddy and "encouraging" him to get off work early, and a fun family dinner at Pizza Luce.
• Love pumpkin beer. Love 1/2 off taps Happy Hour.