Friday, September 21, 2007

love, friday

• Love my best friend, Eden. Love that she's been my best friend for over 25 years. Don't love that she lives in California, so far away!
[top photo, taken last month; bottom photos, (I'm the one on the left) taken in 1st grade when we met, though our best friendship didn't officially begin until we were in 3rd grade - the year we told all of our teachers that we were cousins and had them all going until the parent-teacher conferences got in the way...silly kids, now we know that we are actually sisters]
• Love my sister-in-law's new web site for selling her artwork. Love Maria's style and the deeper meaning behind her work. Would love if it you all would check her out and support her!

• Love a lazy kitty who is completely comfortable in "his spot" on the back of the couch.
• Love pumpkin beer redux at Pizza Luce tonight with Dan + Jackson. Love my boys.

• Love a weekend ahead with absolutely no plans including a Saturday morning when the boys are at swimming lessons and I get to stay home...alone!

love, friday

6 comments:

Cloudberry said...

Jackson is so resemble(?) you when I look at the picture of you when you was little.
And you are so lucky having a best friend over so many years!!

Rebecca said...

Love the t-shirt

Brightmeadowfarms said...

what the heck is pumpkin beer?

I stopped by to invite you to the contest on my blog http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com/2007/09/contest-apple-pie-border.html

and wondered if you could post a link to my blog http://www.brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com on yours?

Chris said...

I hope you had a wonderfully relaxing weekend! :)

Becca said...

Oh my goodness, I see a little raven-haired Jackson in your first grade photo! I love it. Love Pizza Luce beer + slice happy hour too. Great, kid- and parent-friendly spot!.

Rob and Maria said...

I LOVE your love Friday posts even though I don't always read them on Friday...They make my day no matter what day it is! Thank you for thinking of me too in this Love Friday Session.