Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dan!

Happy Birthday to my Dan! May your year ahead be filled with more time for you, more good books, lots of playtime and possibly a photography course on self-portraits*.
I love you!
And that's it for love, friday this week: I love Dan! I also love road trips, which is what we're doing starting at 3am tomorrow. Meet me in St. Louis! Tales of family wedding fun, hotel pool craziness and road trip adventures to follow next week.
________________________
*He's seriously cuter than his self-portraits in person. My Dream Boat!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems his nose hair is impeccably trimmed! Happy Birthday Dan!
Tom, Christa, Tommy, and Mulligan

Rob and Maria said...

Dan....Happy, Happy Birthday! Hope you figure out the camera...HAha...just kidding. It's funny.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dan!

Have the greatest birthday ever!

We love you too! You are a gift to us and so many people! May you receive many special gifts on this your day!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
LOVE,
Gigi, Faith, Miriam, Sky, Missy and Nathan

Chris said...

Happy birthday to Dan! Have a great trip to all of you!

Cloudberry said...

Happy Birthday to Dan!!

And a great weekend to all of you :)

LaVerna said...

I like the self portraits.He's Kinnearing himself(you're a Harlot fan,you'll know what I'm talking about.)
Happy B-day Dan!

Melissa Perreault said...

HAPPY Birthday Dan!! YAY!! Hope you had a great birthday!!