• Love that Jackson has enough confidence now to ride his Skuut (pedal-less bike) whenever we go out for walks. He practiced a lot in the backyard on his own (which meant falling on the grass instead of the sidewalk and picking it up and getting back on all by himself) and suddenly he loves it. He actually picks up his feet to coast down hills now. That's our bikin' boy!
• Love stripey pants for Amelia just like the ones that I knit for her brother two years ago.
• Love root beer floats with friends in the backyard. (Love root beer floats every night since too!)
• Love late-pregnancy nesting instincts that have inspired me to:
1. finish our wedding album after four years
2. take my sewing machine AND the vacuum cleaner in for repair
3. clean out the front closet and set aside old coats for donations
4. pack up 6 bags of stuff for donating in general (along with Dan's help) since they were coming around our neighborhood today to pick up
5. sort and clean my entire office "crafty" area
6. update Jackson's baby book and print photos for our walls (WITH frames)
7. hire a handyman to finally fix the upstairs handrail that Dan and I were never going to get around to fixing (a complicated mess of old plaster and a stud that went MIA)
8. clean out the refrigerator, freezer and our food cabinets
9. pack my hospital bag
10. print labels for Amelia's birth announcements
...plus a myriad of other things. I was totally on a roll this week.
• Love that my husband is not opposed to the list that I prepared for him for the weekend of all of the other stuff that I want to get done but can't do on my own. He actually LOVES lists and I had to slow him down already tonight.