Friday, April 10, 2009

love, friday

I've been remiss in posting love, fridays for a while now, but that's not because of lack of things to love, of course. Today, it's harder to feel uber-positive since Jackson is in the hospital. He has been there since yesterday afternoon and it doesn't look like he's going to be able to come home tonight. Rotavirus. Dehydration. Diarrhea like you wouldn't believe. Didn't keep any food or liquids in his little body for five days...

. . . . . . .

so...

• Love Jackson.

• Love Amelia.

• Love Dan.

love, friday

7 comments:

Janet said...

Oooh, my goodness!...I hope he gets better soon. Hope you all get to go home very soon.

Lisa Anne said...

Poor little guy, I hope he gets better and gets to come home soon. Sending you lots of love.

Aunt Jenny said...

Oh no! I will sure keep him in my prayers....((((((((hugs)))))))))
Hope everything is better tomorrow! It is just flat scary when your kids get sick.

Chris said...

Sending lots of healing thoughts Jackson's way!

Senja said...

Oh poor guy! Hope he is all better and back home soon.

sprite said...

Oh sweetie! We'll be keeping him and you and the rest of the family in our thoughts. Sending you all hugs!

Heide said...

Poor little fellow. Poor Mom and Dad! I'm behind in reading so I know that he's home now.