If you haven't been following the saga on Facebook, then you'll need the quick update here:
• Taggie went missing when I was out of town (yes, that means that it happened when Dad was on-duty).
• We searched for Taggie. We didn't find Taggie.
• We bought a new Taggie, though it was a different fabric and pattern because I couldn't find the exact same one locally anymore.
• Amelia liked it for play, but it was clear that it was no replacement at bedtime.
• I continued to search high and low for the exact pattern and finally caved for overnight shipping online.
• The new (old) Taggie arrived:
• Dan discovered the old (original) Taggie stuffed into the back of the third drawer from the top that Amelia is standing near in the video the next day. That would be the kitchen utensil drawer. Her brother is the culprit.
• New (replacement) Taggie is now on alert for a repeat of such occurrence in my closet, just in case.
• We shall not speak of how much this cost us. What's important is that Amelia has her special Taggie, right?