Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Amelia Bedelia

In case you're wondering about my other child--the one who likes to be photographed--here she is:
"They think they can keep me from climbing on things by just turning over the dining room chairs but I'll show them. Look! I can move my small chair to the buffet to get mom's computer and cell phone just fine! I'm moving on to her knitting basket next."

"Gee, do you think I look exactly like my Omi, or what?"

"I'm not up to anything, I swear!"
(Yes, those are the very same pants that I made for Jackson that are getting a second life with Amelia. ♥)

"Just being adorable, again..."

"Whoooooa, are all of those Christmas presents for ME?"

"Uncle Tom is my favorite. Sorry Uncles Rob, Joe and Nathan. I've seen him a whole lot more lately! Mom and Dad say you're welcome to come and visit any time though."

1 comment:

Lisa Anne said...

My Amelia growls when anyone calls her that! She is a cutie, I love the overalls, I just bought some for my niece.