• Love planning ahead for spring by buying new rain boots for the kids before the store sells out of their sizes, even if the temps are still below zero at night. I see some definite mud in our future.
• Love that my daughter loves stuffed animals as much as I did as a child.
• Love baking (egg-free, nut-free) chocolate chip cookies for Jackson's birthday celebration at preschool this week.
• Love attending Jackson's birthday celebration at preschool this week!
• Love that Dan is home from all business trips now for the foreseeable future. Love that my mother-in-law is visiting this weekend to continue the birthday celebration a little longer. Three adults for two kids are much better odds than just them against me.
• Love that my dear friend and her (third) baby are both doing well after a surprise early delivery this week. Love that her new son shares a birthday with my son. Love that our families are close enough to call on and respond to last-minute calls for help!