Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Amelia's First Haircut

(Click on any of the photos to embiggen.)

Everyone needs a really bad "before" photo, right?
Don't worry, grandparents and Aunt Missy, I didn't let the stylist chop the curls. They just got a teeny trim.
Okay, she looks nothing like me. But her brother looks exactly like me. Yet she looks exactly like him here. How does that work?
Here's a little clip for all to see just how much she loved getting her new haircut:



"Okay, still big tears, but we're almost done, right?"
Then came the hair dryer...
"Seriously? I'm so done."
Feeling much better at Panera for lunch with Grama afterwards...
...and even better at home later on, modeling those cute new bangs.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a doll! She's adorable with those bangs. I like the new look here. I've been absent for a while... great work!

PikaPikaChick said...

I think she totally looks like you in that last picture! Those bangs are super adorable.