Friday, February 12, 2010

love, friday

Love my handmade-in-preschool Valentine from my sweet, sweet boy.

Love my best friend, Eden, and wishing her a very happy birthday today! (She loves sedums and succulents and they always make me think of her.)
Love making brownies on a sunny but cold winter Friday morning with my kids. Love having to use two wooden spoons now, to share the "licking the spoon" love.

Love that three weeks from today I will be wandering around NYC awaiting the arrival of my dear friend, Kristina, who is meeting me there for a girl's weekend. (Can I start the countdown yet?)

Love the anticipation of starting on my Knitting Olympics project tonight.

• And, seriously, this week has felt about 5 weeks long, so this last one is really all I have left to say:

love, friday

3 comments:

Dan said...

Uh oh. Looks like the J-Man is trying to upstage me for Valentine's Day!

Rani said...

Happy Valentine's Weekend!!!

Eden said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love you too! xoxox