Monday, February 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Eden!

I can now show you my finished object from a few weeks ago, since the Birthday Girl just received them in the mail. "Fetching" fingerless mitts from Knitty in KnitPicks Andean Silk - "Lettuce," (merino, alpaca, and silk blend...so soft!) I added a cable round at the cuff and at the knuckles to make them a little longer. Now they're perfect for this Birthday Girl's chilly paws! Now to knit up a pair for me...
Happy Birthday to my best friend of a quarter-century, Eden!!!
___________________________
The CD is the favor from Jackson's birthday party that we whipped up with the help of iTunes and some CD labels. I finished both projects that weekend and was very proud of myself!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Eden!!!
Thanks for being such a good friend to my sister for sooooo long! Hope all is well in SF!
Love, Missy :)

Anonymous said...

The mitts look great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Missy! Hope you and your family are all well. Speaking of...I would love to see some pics of Gigi!

~Eden

Anonymous said...

Also, thank you again Catherine for the wonderful birthday gift. I love my new mitts! ~e

Rebekah said...

Erin, You sure are lucky to have a buddy like Catherine! What a super gift!

Anonymous said...

Those mittens looks warm and nice to wear! I finished my socks from the yarn I got from you :o) and I love them! Have a fine monday!

Michelle said...

Hi! I am inspired by your knitting! I am knitting my first scarf today! I am all about babies and knitting too!

Michelle