Friday, June 22, 2007

love, friday

• Love garlic scapes. Love having interesting vegetables in our kitchen again thanks to Rock Spring Farm.




















• Love finishing one knitting project and returning to another, finally.

• Love being pregnant. Love the anticipation and the excitement and the dreams of our larger family.

• Love all of the amazing friends and family out there in the blogosphere who have left such encouraging and loving comments on our news! Thank you!

love, friday

6 comments:

Cloudberry said...

The socks are great!!

Chris said...

Catching up after vacation - congrats on your pregnancy!!

Debra said...

Garlic Scrapes. Renee and I received them in our weekly box from Featherstone Farm. She roasted hers with potatoes-- I'm planning to use some tonight, but I honestly had NEVER seen them before last week. How interesting-- how strange.

If you have some in your garden, I'll trade for 'walking' egyptian onions. (they're edible and decorative).

Debra said...

Renee- agoodyarn.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

Garlic scapes. It was not a typo. Aren't they yummy?

Rob and Maria said...

Those look beautiful...like an art display!