Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Taking Over the World on a Red Bicycle

We found another really good bottle of wine hidden in our cellar this weekend and I'm here to tell you that it's all gone. It was good enough to consume in its entirety in one evening and I do believe it was the required element for the coup d'etat in my Catan victory. That's right. I re-took Catan and Dan didn't know what hit him.

Speaking of Dan, he is really getting into this blogging thing and can be found babbling about our latest hiking adventure here. Do go have a read, he's super excited to have readers.

P.S. Red Bicyclette, Syrah, vintage 2003. Absolutely divine despite being the equivalent of an Anheuser-Busch "microbrew" since Gallo owns it in their own coup d'etat attempt on the French wine market.

2 comments:

Chris said...

At least they have a good label, eh?

LaVerna said...

Thanks for the recommend on the wine.I found a bottle today and I am going to give it a try.If I don't like it I will send you the rest of the bottle.LOL!