• Love it when a little boy clomps around the house in his daddy's big boots.
• Love the antics going on at our window bird feeder today, even though Dan is going to be pissed and will immediately set off on the Squirrel War Path.
• Love going to my neighborhood board meeting and being reminded of why I love my neighborhood: strong neighbors devoted to good projects to improve the quality of life for all of us.
• Love knitting on my sock, even though I went too long for the foot again and had to rip back the cuff and heel to fix it. Love that I figured this out when I was just barely an inch up the cuff this time, instead of finished with two too-big socks like the Koigu time. (Love that Eden's feet are exactly a half-inch longer than mine so she ended up with the Koigu socks!)
• Love my new purple Haflingers. Love the color purple (not the book/movie, though they're great too). Love that even though I can choose a million colors to love, purple is always still there...my very favorite...love wearing it, love knitting it, love eating it (mmm, eggplant!), love purple.
• Love 14-weeks.