• Love the spring weather. Love the promise of green things to come. Love day-dreaming (night-dreaming) with Dan about our new garden pergola that we plan to build this year.
• Love tax refunds (which completely enable the garden-dreaming...).
• Love special Saturday morning dates with girlfriends...can't wait until tomorrow morning.
• Love finishing the seaming on Amelia's kimono sweater and searching for "the perfect buttons." (Photos to follow.)
• Love spending time with my Boy. Love having conversations with him, complete with jokes that he makes that make us both laugh. Love, love, love Jackson.
• And finally, love that my cousin just had a baby girl this week, Annika Elizabeth. Congratulations, Carrie + Jake, and welcome to Baby Annika!