• Love these little feet (must cast-on for some socks for them!).
• Love this little tongue sticking out on this little face.
• Love that we are no longer at risk for placenta previa, since the placenta has moved to a satisfactory 2.4 cm away from the cervix. (We are still somewhat at risk for placenta accreta - which means that the placenta is still in the neighborhood of the previous C-section scar and they have a tendency to attach themselves to scars - but the risk percentage is low. Another ultrasound at 36 weeks will clarify.)
• Love getting the green light for a VBAC.
• Love having it doubly confirmed that Amelia is indeed a girl. She cooperated beautifully today and "showed us the goods." Dan remarked that "something was missing, so that's how we know that she's a girl, right?" To which the female ultrasound tech and I replied along the lines of "oh no, nothing's missing...she's got her own set of equipment!" (You can, surprisingly, see Amelia's "equipment" too - very distinct lines to confirm her girlhood. Cool stuff.)
• Love having cleared this hurdle and being able to rest easier tonight.