Friday, May 30, 2008

love, friday

Love my new "Icky Bag" from Petunias on Etsy. It's large enough for two kids' wet diapers or swim suits or any other icky thing that happens on our days out and is absolutely adorable to boot. It's made with the same waterproof liner as our cloth diaper covers, so I know it'll be reliable. And why wait to start using it until the little girl comes along? It's far more adorable than our old REI stuffsack that we've been using. And doesn't that make the ickies a bit easier to take? When they're in something that's at least *cute* on the outside? (Check out this seller, folks...she's got some great stuff!)
(Why yes, it does match my new nursing cover-up exactly even though it's from a different seller. And yes, I am a sucker for matchy-matchy cute stuff.)
That's it for love, friday today. Sure, sure...there are loads more things to love. But I am seriously starting to feel this pregnancy (officially 34 weeks today) and that's about all I can come up with right now. Off to knit some more and wait for my much anticipated massage at Aveda tomorrow morning...I'm sure I'll be in love with everyone and everything after that!

love, friday

1 comment:

Chris said...

Those are much cuter than stuff sacks! Hope the massage was awesome.