Sunday, June 08, 2008

In case you're wondering...

Industrial tape measures - like the big, bright orange one from Daddy's tool box - CAN go through the washing machine unharmed. You simply have to stretch it out to its full 16' length to dry it off a little. How do we know this? Ask Jackson...
___________________________
P.S. I ordered 549 photos today to wrap up my photo clean-up project. FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE. I can't tell you what a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Never again will I allow two years to go by without printing a single photo! (And now I'm signing off from this thing, since I'm a little tired of staring at the computer and sorting, labeling, selecting, trashing, fixing red-eye, etc. Good-night!

3 comments:

Chris said...

*makes mental note about tape measure*

Whoa. That's a LOT of pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to know how long it took to upload all of those. Seems like it always takes forever even when I have just a few.

Cloudberry said...

Lucky you!
I have 2 maybe 3 years of photos that I should get printed....I do have them on cd, so it's just for me to go to he shop.