• Love anniversary flowers from my husband, even though I always tell him not to get me flowers.
• Love unexpected surprises in the mail, like this sweet, sweet gift for Amelia from my friend Bonnie. She crocheted a beautiful little "dolly in a blanket" that was inspired by one of her favorite toys as a child. She also crocheted this gorgeous little lace hat for Amelia. Thank you, Bonnie! You are too sweet!
• Love finding signs that read "Parking for Expectant Mothers and Parents of Small Children" after a long, hard week of too many errands and too many appointments. I literally almost cried when I found this parking spot.
• Love that the meteorologists have been wrong this week and that our "rainy" days have been bright and sunny instead.
• Love that Jackson slept until 9:00 a.m. this morning after a long night of anniversary playing with Grama & Grampa (while Dan and I went out to dinner on our own). I was able to knit in peace this morning while waiting for him to wake up. So nice.
• Love 36-weeks. Love A-OK ultrasounds like the one I had yesterday to check on the placenta situation. All is well. Amelia is head-down - as far as she can go without starting labor - and the placenta is safely where we want it. I'm not *really* wishing for an early baby, but it's nice to know that we're okie-dokie now for just about any time. Can I get a woot-woot?
• Love planning a trip to the family cabin on Lake Superior for August. This camping, backpacking, road-tripping girl is already going a little stir-crazy without a trip so far this spring/summer. I don't want to wish away Amelia's birth and early infancy, but I also cannot wait to "get on with it" and take our little baby up north with our big boy and just have a nice family trip. I can hear the waves crashing on the rocks now...