• Loved the beautiful fall weather today. The stuff dreams are made of.
• Loved taking a walk with my baby girl today since Dad was home to manage the homefront during Jackson's nap.
• Love the collection of big, beautiful red/orange/yellow/purple leaves that I picked up on our walk and love doing leafy art projects with Jackson.
• Love sitting down after a ...l...o...n...g... day.
• Love chocolate peanut butter bars, even though they're completely contraband in my home (peanuts and Jackson don't mix). Dan deserved them today.
• Love Dan for taking one for the team today: I got the kids out via major surgery and natural childbirth, he got snipped. Fair enough.
• At the risk of sounding too cliche, since you all obviously know that I love this: love my family. Just sitting here basking in the glow of loving my Dan, my Jackson and my Amelia. Love our foursome. (This really helps make the crappy times easier, all of this love...)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - a la cousin Marcia
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place a stick of butter in a 9x13 cake pan in the oven to melt it.
3. Spread 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs evenly over the bottom of the pan.
4. Pour one can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the graham cracker crumbs.
5. Pour one bag of chocolate chips and one bag of peanut butter chips evenly over the milk and crumbs.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Devour, without one thought for calories. We all deserve a treat every now and then, right?