• Love that Jackson willingly gave up his Nuk this week. Yes, there was a flat-out bribe involved, but he's completely on board and hasn't looked back. The tides are changing...
• Love finishing projects, sorting my project baskets and packing away bits and pieces of old projects. Love picking up my February Lady Sweater once again--such awesomely soft yarn and on my new favorite needles!
• Love the "25 Things" trend on Facebook right now. Love learning 25 new things about all of my friends and the fun conversations it has inspired.
• Love "tissue weight" tees for layering. Best invention ever.
• Love my new camera. (And since love, friday is only for positive talk, I won't tell you about how my old camera broke and I came to be in the possession of the new one...) It's brown. I love brown.
• Love being only 5 pounds away from my pre-Amelia-pregnancy weight, even though I'll still be 5 pounds away from my pre-Jackson-pregnancy weight when I get there. I'm not even exercising! Yay breastfeeding!
• Love that my February Lady Sweater yarn totally matches the basket I use to carry it around the house. This wasn't planned, but I sure do love it.
• Love feeling super lazy on this Friday afternoon and purposely not walking into the kitchen, or else I would automatically start making bread and applesauce muffins (there's always the weekend...).
• Love that Dan has a surprise date for us tonight and even arranged for childcare. All I know is that I'm to deliver the children to my folks' by 6pm and I'm not allowed to make dinner. He says I can wear jeans and bring my knitting...sounds lovely to me!