Sorry so late, folks. A head cold has been stifling my inspiration. But there's still much to love! Onwards:
• Love Dubliner Cheddar cheese. I know I can get it all the time, but we don't. And that's why it's really, really, really good on St. Patty's Day.
• Love Guinness. Do I really have to say more?
• Love homemade vegetarian shepherd's pie. Combined with Guinness and Dubliner, I really could have just rolled off the dining room chair and into bed.
• Love seeing everyone in green today.
• Love this amazing early spring weather we're having. Love feeling free enough (free from coats, free from bad roads) to pop in and out of the car relatively effortlessly with the two kids. Love going for neighborhood walks with them again. Love the anticipation of this season with them. (Love them.)
• Love this poncho on this lovely baby girl. (Consider this a preview, full FO Report to follow once it's done blocking.)
love, friday (st. patrick's day edition)