• Love the first day of spring. Even if we did wake up with a dusting of snow and then it misted/rained most of the day. Rain is a good thing...
• Love Square Foot Gardening (this book is rocking my world) and absolutely cannot wait to get my hands in my vegetable patch this year. Only a couple of weeks until I can plant the early spring crops.
• Love that Michelle Obama is coordinating a vegetable garden on the grounds of the White House, not only for food but also for education. Love Michelle.
• Love my Forest Canopy Shawl. Back at it, monogamously, and loving it.
• Love the anticipation of my trip to San Francisco to visit Eden with Baby Girl in a couple of weeks. I can smell the eucalyptus and taste the avocados now...
• Love cooking with (ready-made) polenta and can't wait to try it again. Tamale Pie was first on the menu but we're going Italian-style with it the next time.
• Love that my days of computing on this faithful (but super old and slow) iBook are dwindling, as its descendant--my new MacBook--is traveling to my doorstep as I type.
• Love the new Facebook. (What's the big deal, folks? It's just FB after all. You'd think they had changed the color of the sky or something for all the fuss!)
• Love homemade carrot cake and beer on a Friday night. Oh yeah, and love Netflix too. Gotta go.