Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Beads and Baubles and Treasures...OH MY!

Wow! So much treasure has been hitting my doorstep lately! This is my Christmas Yarn Ball (Swap-Bot Swap) from Melissa and she totally spoiled me! I couldn't wait to see the treasures that were wrapped up into the yarn so I unwrapped it and wound the ball up again. (Hey, it would have been after Christmas when I finally would have gotten to knitting something with this yarn* anyway given all of my projects - I wanted to see the Christmas treasures during the season!) So many fun little treasures! There were beads and baubles and ribbons and trinkets and ornaments and goodies and a handmade Christmas bracelet and cute little slipper socks and hot cocoa and cookies and, and, and...so fun! Thank you Melissa!!
___________________
*Hmm, this yarn IS really lovely. Pure wool in a gorgeous red colorway with slight variations from dark rose to a darker red...the ideas are brewing already!

4 comments:

Melissa Perreault said...

Glad you liked everything!! It was fun putting things together for you and finding all the fun Christmas things.

You sure are quicker than I am about posting too!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely lot of treasures. Who did the tatting? The yarn is very yummy too.

Beemoosie said...

You knitters really have some neat ideas!!!

Anonymous said...

Catherine, think we have same ball of yarn! Mine was given to me by
my former roommate in DC. Since
I only know how to do scarves,
guess what I´ll make!
:) Sarah