Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy St. Nick's Day!

Did you find treats in your shoes today like Jackson and I did? (Toblerone candy bar for me and a jar of baby food for Jack!) My husband's family tradition of putting your boots (shoes) out by your bedroom door on the night of December 5th for St. Nick to come and put goodies in them has been re-started again, thanks to dear old hubby. And St. Nick of course. But our shoes weren't on the floor since Dan thought that Jackson might get to them first that way. Whoever heard of putting shoes on the dining room table?! Ah well, it's a fun tradition and I got a Toblerone out of it! Thanks St. Nick!

3 comments:

LaVerna said...

Finding chocolate anywhere is always good!What a sweet tradition to pass down.

Anonymous said...

How fun!! And lucky you, gotta love the toblerone!
I notice that J's sweater is 95% done...way to go!!
Love and light~
Kate

Jodi said...

St. Nick was smart enough to bring me coffee! That's my kind of treat. Now if he could just learn to bring yarn, too... :-)