Monday, March 26, 2007

Playground Boy

Since it hit 81 degrees today in Minnesota, Jackson and I decided it was time to hit the park for the first time after the long winter. Jackson had SO.MUCH.FUN. The difference between a 7-month old exploring the park and a 14-month old exploring the park is huge. He took off as soon as I set him free from the bike trailer and went about his business of examining everything. And he got sand :::everywhere::: so it was straight into the bath when we got home. I guess that's part and parcel with this job, right? I now have a little boy who gets dirty and plays a lot. SO.MUCH.FUN. (More photos here.)



(The music in the video is from my best friend, Eden. She gave me a CD of personalized music for Jackson before he was born. He LOVES it. Thanks, Eden!)

2 comments:

Rob and Maria said...

Haha! That's an awesome playground adventure.....I LOVE watching Jackson wobble around....wobble, wobble, he's looking very well and seems to be sooo curious...I want to go to the playground with you guys!!!! Can I come out and play??? Hehe...Rob and I miss you guys a LOT!
-Much Love, Auntie Maria
P.S. Give Jackson a HUGE Kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day out. You must be glad of some warmer weather.