Friday, April 27, 2007

love, friday

• Love watching Jackson and Simon looking out.















• Love looking in to watch Jackson and Simon looking out.















• Love spring and the impossible tulips that were supposed to have been all dug up last fall.















• Love watching the leaves on our front bushes go from buds to leaves in under one week.















• Love playing in the backyard with Jackson. Love watching him notice airplanes flying and birds singing, both with his sign language. Love that he now waves "bye-bye," gives kisses (gives his cheek to *you* for a kiss) and hugs by laying his head on your shoulder and patting your back.
















• Love Friday night dinner at Fat Lorenzo's with Grama. Love watching Jackson explore crayons (for the first time) on the crayon-approved paper table covering. Love that these photos are blurry because he couldn't slow down to be photographed.
































• Love riding my bike, even when I got drenched in the rain on Earth Day. Love that I can still average 20 miles an hour - without the kid trailer.

• Love my knitting, even when my projects give me grief.

• Love my friends, each and every one of them.

love, friday

5 comments:

Chris said...

Aww... What kind of bike do you have?! Sounds better than my crossbike - I can't average 20 mph on that...

Cloudberry said...

Jackon is so cute :) Lucky you having so warm weater.. Here there's just above 0. Have a great week!

Aunt Jenny said...

I LOVE your love Fridays!!
Jackson just gets cuter every day!

christina said...

LOVE the crayon photo!!

Rob and Maria said...

I LOVE reading your love Friday posts.....I didn't have such a great last Friday, as I'm sure you and Dan heard about my missing my bus. So, it was great to read your love Friday post.
Much Love, Maria