• Love watching Jackson and Simon looking out.
• Love looking in to watch Jackson and Simon looking out.
• Love spring and the impossible tulips that were supposed to have been all dug up last fall.
• Love watching the leaves on our front bushes go from buds to leaves in under one week.
• Love playing in the backyard with Jackson. Love watching him notice airplanes flying and birds singing, both with his sign language. Love that he now waves "bye-bye," gives kisses (gives his cheek to *you* for a kiss) and hugs by laying his head on your shoulder and patting your back.
• Love Friday night dinner at Fat Lorenzo's with Grama. Love watching Jackson explore crayons (for the first time) on the crayon-approved paper table covering. Love that these photos are blurry because he couldn't slow down to be photographed.
• Love riding my bike, even when I got drenched in the rain on Earth Day. Love that I can still average 20 miles an hour - without the kid trailer.
• Love my knitting, even when my projects give me grief.
• Love my friends, each and every one of them.