Sunday, April 01, 2007

Snoring

This is Jackson this morning. About 15 minutes ago. He was playing in his room and his Daddy was doing other things upstairs. When he came back to check on Jackson, he found him asleep in a baby-yoga position on his floor, snoring loudly. With a big drool spot on the wood.

This kid wore himself out this morning and just couldn't stay awake a second longer. Luckily, he transferred well to his crib!



(My Etsy shop is coming soon. I'm waiting for some sunshine to take my photos and considering that it's been raining here for the past three days, I've fallen a little behind. Stay tuned!)

3 comments:

Melissa Perreault said...

Could your Jackson get any cuter? I think not!! And yet, here's proof of the cutest dang thing. I said "awwww" with a chuckle. That has got to be THE definition of tired, hehe

Looking forward to your Etsy store!! We've had tons of rain too, but nice sunshine today. Maybe you will get some tomorrow!!

shizzknits said...

Too cute!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

that is the funniest thing I have ever seen...I wish I was that flexible, remember the old days of doing gymnastics in the basement?? Sigh...