Friday, May 18, 2007

love, friday

Love exploring the outdoors with Jackson.














Love getting rid of clothes that don't fit, boots I don't wear, a rug that isn't right and a crib bumper we never used. Love having clean closets again.















Love my Shepherd's Harvest loot (from top: Blackberry Ridge laceweight silk/wool blend for my Peace Shawl, Brown Sheep Wildfoote sock yarn for an unbelievable price from Shepherd's Choice, and more sock yarn in a handpainted colorway from BR that I couldn't put down, also an unbelievable price - didn't love the Crabby Blackberry Ridge Lady, but did love her yarns).




















Love watching Jackson play piano at his Grama & Grampa's house.



Love the Girl Scouts of Troop 2583. Loved participating in their year-end ceremony and helping them learn to knit this year. Love that they invited Jackson to their ceremony and I was merely his driver.
















Loved my Mother's Day present from Jackson this year: a card with some of his beautiful scribbles, a dark chocolate bar with orange (my favorite) and cleaning up on Sunday afternoon with his Daddy. Loved my Mother's Day present from Dan too: dinner at Broder's and ice cream at Sebastian Joe's. Love my boys.




















Love that Rebecca's surgery went very well and that her prognosis is good for remaining cancer-free without chemotherapy. Love that she is on the road to healing and recovery now.

love, friday

6 comments:

Chris said...

Glad to hear about Rebecca!! Aw, your boys treated you well. :)

Gin said...

that is so cute about the girl scouts!

theflyingmum said...

Yes, VERY glad to hear that the surgery went well, and prognosis is good! And that little piano player? Looks like a natural to me!

Aunt Jenny said...

Loved the video of Jackson playing piano!! and LOVE the chicken fabric you sent me. It got here today and there are plans in the works for it already!! I will be sure to show you a picture of what I make from it. You are a doll..thanks!!

Cloudberry said...

Love all the lovely yarn you've got! And Jackson is so cute, as he always are! Have a great weekend :)

Rob and Maria said...

I LOVE your LOVE FRIDAYS!! It totally makes my day.