• Love earning points for the House of Hufflepuff by posting the progress of my Hogwarts Sock Swap socks here. Love our two local newspapers' Harry Potter blogs that I just discovered this week: Big Harry Deal and The Potter Blotter. [Sock stats: Toe-ups in Regia Silk with "Moving Staircases" pattern on insole + cuff with Quidditch stripes on the sole; Ravenclaw colors from the movies - not the book colors]
• Love that I came into the living room on rainy Thursday to find this...
...with evidence that this is how he managed it...
...and a big one of these to top it off.
• Love my new bag from La Verna. Love BlueThimble's Etsy shop where she got it.
• Love how Jackson's hoodie is coming along. Love that its color issues have been resolved.
• Love that we finally captured our little Alex P. Keaton dancing to NPR's Marketplace program today. Love Kai Ryssdal and the effect that he has on my son (remember, Jackson loves music and dancing in general but he *runs* into the kitchen to dance to this program's theme music...just this program...no idea why).
• Love that Dan is loving Friday too, which means that the three of us have a four-day weekend together.
p.s. Love finishing love, friday on a Thursday night again. Love that I'll be sleeping in tomorrow morning and won't have to worry about all of you morning blog readers wondering where the love is!