Friday, August 17, 2007

love, friday

Love that I get to see these two kids tomorrow (my nephew and niece).
















Love this incredible weather we're having in Minnesota with temps in the 70s and almost no humidity.

Love going to the Minnesota Zoo with friends. Love that Jackson loves watching the animals and knows their sounds. (A wolf says "howooooo!" in a high falsetto, in case you're wondering.)
















Love watching boys act cool by the wolves.




















Love Jackson's laugh and his smile that you can just barely make out behind the tractor steering wheel at the Zoo Farm.




















Love watching Ethan and Jackson have fun on the tractor together.
















Love my new sock that I just started ("Badcaul" by Anna Bell in Mountain Colors). Love that Jackson exclaims "PURPUR!" when he sees it (we're working on colors...).




















Love finishing Jackson's sweater vest and my Fleece Artist socks (photos to come).

Love this book. A fanciful, Dr. Seuss-like tale about a "Zoobrary" that we borrowed from our library. We all love this one so much in our family, that we may have to actually buy it!











Love reading the entries for the "Good Morning yogurt & granola Contest!" There's still time to enter, click here...

love, friday

8 comments:

Rob and Maria said...

The zoo is so much fun! Wish I could be there with you two traveling around the zoo!! hope all is well. Love reading your 'Love Friday Blogs!'

Much love to you and Dan

Anonymous said...

I love Wild About Books! As a matter of fact, I have a copy in my classroom and read it to my 7th grade English students in the fall in order to get them geared up before heading to the library for "independent reading"-book-selection day :-) (Believe it or not, middle school students still love to be read to, even from picture books!)

Cloudberry said...

Love your socks :)
Have a great weekend :)

Chris said...

Oh, they're so sweet at the zoo!! The Badcul looks great.

TinkingBell said...

Love taking kids to the zoo, and reading them books and doing animal noises!

Knittymama said...

Hey, when were you at the zoo? We were just there yesterday. Did you score the free library passes?

Anonymous said...

The zoo looks like a fabulous day out.

Clair said...

I have read Wild About books to my students in the past. Definitely a hit.