• Love LettUs Service Quality Handy People. Love having a "new" bathroom again and love that it only took half a day instead of a whole day. (Local people: contact them! They're very good.)
• Love that Jackson calls himself "Jack Speer" now since I always have NPR on the radio and he's heard a few stories reported by (the real) Jack Speer. Maybe he'll grow up to be a newscaster?
• Love drive-thru coffeeshops. I would not buy half as many small-decaf-chocolate-coolers (no whip, please) if it weren't drive-thru.
• Love Facebook. Too much. You were so right, Dan.
• Love that my daughter can hold up her head 99% of the time now and can be propped on chairs and couches to practice sitting up. It makes her seem so much bigger!
• Love that Jackson loves Amelia so much. Really, he's an awesome big brother and we've had little to no problems with the new addition to our family.
• Love that my mom gave the dreamcatcher that I made for her over a decade ago to Jackson. Love that with the help of this storybook, the dreamcatcher is helping him to have better sleep at night with fewer bad dreams. Thank you, Grama!