• Love hearing my kids laugh together, especially when I'm not involved and they just started it on their own. I know it won't always be smiles and giggles--I'm the youngest of three and am well aware of the many faces of sibling relationships*--but it's the sweetest damn sound I've ever heard in my life.
• Love long naps (that enable me to knit, think, blog, think, read, think...).
• Love having a long list of bakery items in my head to create this weekend--including Omi's Christmas cookies with Jackson tomorrow morning.
• Love snow.
• Love December mail (thanks, Janet, for the inspiration on those last two!).
• Love gabbing on the phone with my sister in preparation for our trip to visit her family over the holiday.
• Love gabbing on the phone with my best friend about her 2009 wedding plans!
• Love frozen pizza, fresh salad and homemade applesauce for dinner tonight followed by Frosty the Snowman on DVD with Jackson and his buddy Ethan.
*The new term for "sibling rivalry" is, according to my ECFE teacher, "sibling relationships." I totally get that, and like the positive vibe it spreads, but I'm not sure that is what my brother, sister and I had in mind way back when!
They're also calling "potty-training" "toilet learning" now. Yeah. You don't hear me talk about that much on this blog for a reason: my very stubborn boy! Best to move on to more exciting topics...