• Love warm birthday wishes from my friends in the blogosphere! Thank you!
• Love Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouettes. Guilty pleasure for this time of the year - especially since they're outlawed around these parts (no nuts allowed).
• Love seeing Santa with the kids this year. Neither of them cried! (Is it just me, or does Jackson look really huge in this photo?!)
• Love lazy days at home with the kids. Even though we ended up going to IKEA for my sister, taking the car in for an oil change and walking all the way home. It's still a lazy day because these were unplanned events.
• Love walking all the way home with the kids. It was a nice excuse to enjoy a beautiful, sunny winter day outside. (And a regular heat wave at 20 degrees Fahrenheit--that's 25 degrees warmer than how the week started.)
• Love December mail (I could say it again and again and again...I live for mail-time this month).
• Love watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer over and over and over with my son, a la Netflix. Memories...
• Love my knitting right now, but sorry to say that I still can't tell you all about it yet! December 26th...