• Go to nearest Farmer's Market at the crack of dawn on Saturday morning.
• Buy pounds and pounds of the freshest potatoes, garlic, onions, green beans and those incredible late summer tomatoes that are as big as a softball.
• Follow instructions in "Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites" for Greek Stew, a wonderfully simple and satisfying recipe.
• Have friends and family over for dinner.
• Kick back and watch the kids run around the yard while digesting, all the while appreciating the bounty, the company and the good fortune that surrounds you.